Everyone wants to get outside, doing the thing they love, more often. At WayWiser we strive to make it easier to find adventures on your doorstep or at your destination, and to connect you to the people who can take you there.
At the heart of what we do is this simple sentiment: bring more people together over their mutual love of the outdoors. As a founding team composed of expats, athletes and keen travellers, we started WayWiser because we wanted to connect likeminded people to genuine adventures without it costing a small fortune.
To do this, we created a website that makes it easy to search for locally led adventures, create your own, and expand your pool of outdoorsy mates. We are building a portable, virtual, global adventure club, allowing you to create adventures in your own backyard or search for them wherever you’re going.
Put your club in your pocket and head out on your next adventure or find your perfect adventure buddy today.
- Deadlift Workshop: CANCELLEDThis event has been rescheduled for Wednesday, June 28th.Auckland | Wednesday, 28 June 2017
- Treat Yourself to A Breakfast to Celebrate CyclingThey say there’s no such thing as a free lunch, but rest assured there is such a thing as a free breakfast! Subway and Cycling New Zealand will celebrate the opening of Cycling NZ’s Auckland Performance Hub by ...Auckland | Wednesday, 28 June 2017
- The Landmark Poker NightNo limit Texas Holdem tournament in the RSA bar. $20 entry plus $20 rebuys allowed until prize pool reaches $500. All of the prize pool is paid out in cash prizes, plus bonus bar tabs. Late entries allowed until 8 ...Auckland | Wednesday, 26 April 2017 - Wednesday, 19 July 2017
- Toddler TimeKids are wonderful, however, sometimes they can be bouncing off the walls or driving you up the wall... So come on down and bounce off of our walls! We have created special sessions dedicated to our littlest ...Auckland | Wednesday, 28 June 2017 - Tuesday, 4 July 2017
- Dance Yourself HappyDance Yourself Happy is back on for winter 2017! Thank you Howick Local Board for enabling it with your funding, and thank you Mecoss for all your help and continued support. So, if you love electronic dance music ...Auckland | Wednesday, 7 June 2017 - Wednesday, 18 October 2017
- Aotea Square Ice RinkPull out your winter woollies and hunt down those gloves because Aotea Square Ice Rink is back for winter fun. Kicking off on Friday 16 June in Aotea Square, this ever-popular winter wonderland will delight visitors ...Auckland | Monday, 19 June 2017 - Sunday, 23 July 2017
- In the Zone - Community KickboxingCommunity Kickboxing classes start again and open to all ages and skill levels. Come get your mind and body fit. For more information contact - firstname.lastname@example.org.Auckland | Wednesday, 22 February 2017 - Wednesday, 20 December 2017
- Improve Your Football/Soccer Skills & FitnessDo you want to improve your fitness & skills? Come along to improve your fitness, touch, and skills! Adult players of all ages & abilities are welcome. The training session will be for 90 minutes. The session will ...Auckland | Thursday, 15 June 2017 - Thursday, 27 July 2017
- Jump ClassJump class is a 1-hour class, suitable for ages 5 and over, that is aimed at teaching jumpers basic to advanced level skills on the trampoline. It is a fun after school activity at a special discounted rate of $10 per ...Auckland | Tuesday, 27 June 2017 - Thursday, 29 June 2017
- Winter WorkoutsGetting active has just gotten easier with Auckland Council Pools and Leisure’s free mobile gyms. For the next six weeks, there will be free group exercise sessions led by Leisure’s fitness coaches at Manurewa ...Auckland | Thursday, 8 June 2017 - Thursday, 13 July 2017
- Zumba FitnessZumba is a fitness program that combines Latin and international music with dance moves. Zumba routines incorporate interval training - alternating fast and slow rhythms - and resistance training.Auckland | Thursday, 1 June 2017 - Thursday, 27 July 2017
- Krav Maga Self DefenceHave you ever wondered what Krav Maga Self Defence system is about, but haven't had an opportunity to experience it? Now you can, with Combat Krav Maga NZ. To book your Free Trial Krav Maga class, please follow the ...Auckland | Thursday, 2 March 2017 - Thursday, 27 July 2017
- Somervell Indoor BowlsWhat about a nice change from your usual surroundings, and you don’t have to go out at night either. Come and enjoy an afternoon of Indoor Bowls with very pleasant people, and a lovely tea break in between. If you ...Auckland | Thursday, 2 February 2017 - Thursday, 31 August 2017
- Adult Capoeira ClassesWe are in the Community room each Tuesday & Thursday. Capoeira is a Brazilian martial art camouflaged with dance and music. Come and learn Capoeira movements, play instruments, sing, meet people, discover a new ...Auckland | Thursday, 27 April 2017 - Thursday, 3 August 2017
- Texas Holdem Poker- Winner takes all. - $20 entry fee. - Limited spaces so be early.Auckland | Thursday, 1 June 2017 - Thursday, 12 October 2017
- Basketball Run - Women OnlyCalling all lady ballers... This is a chance to get your run in with other awesome ballers. Bring your game and your great attitude and enjoy the company of some fabulous players. This is a friendly run so grab ...Auckland | Thursday, 25 May 2017 - Thursday, 16 November 2017
- Step Out Walking GroupGet motivated and socialise as you step out with enthusiastic walkers in all weathers! Walkers gather at Parnell Trust reception area, opposite Parnell Library at Parnell Community Centre. Step Out is a free Social ...Auckland | Thursday, 12 January 2017 - Thursday, 21 December 2017
- Krav Maga Israeli Self-Defence ClassWe teach Krav Maga, a progressive eclectic hand to hand system which originates from Israel. Our training consists of tried and tested self-defence concepts involving many situations including striking, grappling, ground ...Auckland | Thursday, 10 December 2015 - Thursday, 11 January 2018
- TaekwondoGet Your Kicks from Taekwondo! Call 022 0307028 for your first free class!Auckland | Thursday, 18 May 2017 - Thursday, 18 January 2018
- Chan's Martial Arts: Kung FuChan’s Martial Arts is one of the largest martial arts schools in New Zealand. We teach an established and broad self-defence system named Shao Chi Chuan, which was founded in Christchurch, New Zealand, in ...Auckland | Monday, 16 January 2017 - Thursday, 14 December 2017