Everyone wants to get outside, doing the thing they love, more often. At WayWiser we strive to make it easier to find adventures on your doorstep or at your destination, and to connect you to the people who can take you there.
At the heart of what we do is this simple sentiment: bring more people together over their mutual love of the outdoors. As a founding team composed of expats, athletes and keen travellers, we started WayWiser because we wanted to connect likeminded people to genuine adventures without it costing a small fortune.
To do this, we created a website that makes it easy to search for locally led adventures, create your own, and expand your pool of outdoorsy mates. We are building a portable, virtual, global adventure club, allowing you to create adventures in your own backyard or search for them wherever you’re going.
Put your club in your pocket and head out on your next adventure or find your perfect adventure buddy today.
- Somervell Indoor BowlsWhat about a nice change from your usual surroundings, and you don’t have to go out at night either. Come and enjoy an afternoon of Indoor Bowls with very pleasant people, and a lovely tea break in between. If you ...Auckland | Thursday, 18 January 2018 - Thursday, 29 March 2018
- Teenagers Capoeira Classes Term 1We are back after Christmas break to start our Term 1 with our Beginners Teenager Capoeira classes (11 to 16 years old), every Thursday 6pm. Our Non-Profit Simply Capoeira Association organizes an Open trail class on 1st ...Auckland | Thursday, 1 February 2018 - Thursday, 5 April 2018
- Taini Jamison TrophyThe Silver Ferns will take on Jamaica, Malawi and Fiji to compete for the Taini Jamison Trophy in final preparation for the 2018 Commonwealth Games at the North Shore Events Centre from the 21- 24 March. Make sure ...Auckland | Wednesday, 21 March 2018 - Saturday, 24 March 2018
- Hula Classes With TriannaHula dancing fitness and fun for all ages. Learn to swing your hips and move your body to Polynesian drum beats and music. This is a workout with a difference. You will love the energy and freedom from taking this ...Auckland | Thursday, 15 February 2018 - Thursday, 5 April 2018
- Summer Team LeagueTeams of four play doubles against other teams each Thursday night in a graded round robin competition format over 8 weeks. Why not grab some friends together to make a team and join in? Cost: $13 per person per week, ...Auckland | Thursday, 15 February 2018 - Thursday, 5 April 2018
- Out and About: Circus In the ParkJoin the Out and About team and the team at Circability for eight weeks of circus fun! Learn to juggle, hula, spin diablo, swing poi and more! Great for rhythm, coordination, concentration and of course fun with ...Auckland | Thursday, 22 February 2018 - Thursday, 12 April 2018
- Sport Waitakere - Whanau M8'sFree after school programme which will host a variety of free sport and physical activity. This is open to kids 5 and over, from all of the surrounding schools. For more information please contact our Play.Sport ...Auckland | Thursday, 8 March 2018 - Thursday, 12 April 2018
- BLACKCAPS v England - 1st TestInternational Cricket is the epitome of the NZ summer experience. It’s what we do. It’s the dad catches in the crowd, the costumes, the immaculate field and that perfect pitch that we can only imagine having in our ...Auckland | Thursday, 22 March 2018 - Monday, 26 March 2018
- Krav Maga Self DefenceHave you ever wondered what Krav Maga Self Defence system is about, but haven't had an opportunity to try a Reality-based, Raw and Effective Self Defence training that challenges you both physically and mentally? ...Auckland | Thursday, 2 March 2017 - Thursday, 26 April 2018
- Texas Holdem Poker- Winner takes all. - $20 entry fee. - Limited spaces so be early.Auckland | Thursday, 25 January 2018 - Thursday, 7 June 2018
- Krav Maga Israeli Self-Defence ClassWe teach Krav Maga, a progressive eclectic hand to hand system which originates from Israel. Our training consists of tried and tested self-defence concepts involving many situations including striking, grappling, ...Auckland | Thursday, 10 December 2015 - Thursday, 7 June 2018
- TaekwondoGet Your Kicks from Taekwondo! Call 022 0307028 for your first free class!Auckland | Thursday, 18 May 2017 - Thursday, 5 July 2018
- MatWorks Pilates ClassesEveryone's first class with MatWorks is free. We run these classes all year long until the 22nd December. Pilates is amazing for the body as it is a gentle but very effective exercises that creates definite positive ...Auckland | Monday, 8 January 2018 - Thursday, 20 December 2018
- MatWorks Community PilatesEveryone's first class is free. These classes run all year round. Pilates is amazing for the body as it is a gentle but very effective exercises that creates definite positive changes in the body through strength, ...Auckland | Thursday, 11 January 2018 - Thursday, 20 December 2018
- MatWorks Pilates ClassesEveryone's first class with MatWorks is free. We run these classes all year long until the 22nd December. Pilates is amazing for the body as it is a gentle but very effective exercises that creates definite positive ...Auckland | Wednesday, 3 January 2018 - Tuesday, 16 October 2018
- Pro Wrestling TrainingBook your session by text or call 021 0228 0998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Maniacs United is a professional wrestling training school and promotion. We're focused on presenting the elite of talent to New ...Auckland | Friday, 9 March 2018 - Sunday, 6 May 2018
- King In the Ring Super IVThe first King in the Ring 8 man elimination event for 2018 is brought to you by Flame. The big boys are back, set to showcase their knockout power in a series of 3 round elimination bouts, to decide who is the New ...Auckland | Friday, 23 March 2018
- Petanque Open DayLearn how to play petanque. Boules provided. Sausage sizzle and BYO picnic. All welcome - bring the family! More info: 09 376 6406Auckland | Friday, 23 March 2018
- Gourmet Burger & BowlsThis summer, take advantage of this awesome deal with your friends and colleagues! Lawn bowls is great fun & the burgers are delicious! Perfect for corporate and social groups. Cost includes gourmet burger, chips & of ...Auckland | Friday, 27 October 2017 - Friday, 27 April 2018
- YogaBounce with Shelley CharltonYogaBounce gives you the best of both worlds by using a mini-trampoline for Cardio and a more challenging balance practice. I keep the class to only 5 participants so that everyone gets the most out of their class by ...Auckland | Friday, 19 January 2018 - Friday, 11 May 2018