Everyone wants to get outside, doing the thing they love, more often. At WayWiser we strive to make it easier to find adventures on your doorstep or at your destination, and to connect you to the people who can take you there.
At the heart of what we do is this simple sentiment: bring more people together over their mutual love of the outdoors. As a founding team composed of expats, athletes and keen travellers, we started WayWiser because we wanted to connect likeminded people to genuine adventures without it costing a small fortune.
To do this, we created a website that makes it easy to search for locally led adventures, create your own, and expand your pool of outdoorsy mates. We are building a portable, virtual, global adventure club, allowing you to create adventures in your own backyard or search for them wherever you’re going.
Put your club in your pocket and head out on your next adventure or find your perfect adventure buddy today.
- General Hatha YogaGeneral Hatha Yoga to improve breathing, posture, balance, strength & flexibility & to combat the dreaded “adrenal fatigue”. Shelley Charlton has been practising yoga since 1999 and became a Yoga Alliance ...Auckland | Monday, 12 June 2017 - Monday, 18 December 2017
- Chan's Martial Arts: Kung FuChan’s Martial Arts is one of the largest martial arts schools in New Zealand. We teach an established and broad self-defence system named Shao Chi Chuan, which was founded in Christchurch, New Zealand, in ...Auckland | Monday, 16 January 2017 - Thursday, 14 December 2017
- RYZ Above the Rim: CANCELLEDRYZ Above the Rim Basketball Programme is back! Free basketball programme open to the community - Mondays 3:30 - 5pm (primary kids), 5 - 6:30pm (intermediate/college kids), Tuesday and Thursday 6 - 7am, open to any ...Auckland | Monday, 27 February 2017 - Thursday, 21 December 2017
- RYZ Above the RimRYZ Above the RIM is a free basketball programme for youth. For more information, contact Cass on 022 340 1424.Auckland | Monday, 16 October 2017 - Thursday, 28 June 2018
- Spirit of Adventure Adult Coastal SailingA tall ship sailing experience like no other! Did you miss out on taking part in a Spirit of Adventure voyage in your younger days? Perhaps you’ve always wanted to sail on a tall ship or simply try dipping your toes ...Auckland | Tuesday, 24 October 2017
- Pirtek and NZRL Roadsho with Open Kiwis Training SessionPirtek and New Zealand Rugby League are hitting the road from October and bringing league to your backyard. Come down to Mt Smart Field 3 to watch the Kiwis train before the opening test against Samoa. There will ...Auckland | Tuesday, 24 October 2017
- One Tree Hill - Community Walk Fit ClubTake your first steps towards wellness... Walk with us... It's free! All welcome... Mums with bubs (with strollers). Anyone in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s! Become active while socialising with your local ...Auckland | Tuesday, 3 October 2017 - Tuesday, 31 October 2017
- Krav Maga Women's Self Defense 6-week BootcampWomen's Spring Boot Camp in Auckland Center. - 6-week Bootcamp - Woman's only Self Defense course - Every Tuesday 19:30-21:00 pm starting 3.10.2017 - Price for this course is $120. During these 6 weeks, you can ...Auckland | Tuesday, 3 October 2017 - Tuesday, 7 November 2017
- Fitness In the Park SessionsGetting active has just gotten easier with Auckland Council Pools and Leisure’s free fitness in the park! Starting Tuesday 17 October at 6pm, there will be free weekly group exercise sessions led by Moana ...Auckland | Tuesday, 17 October 2017 - Tuesday, 21 November 2017
- Badminton Boxed DoublesA weekly doubles competition with players of similar ability in a promotion and relegation format. Play 3 matches each Tuesday night for 8 weeks. Enter as an individual. All players welcome, both Club and non-club ...Auckland | Tuesday, 3 October 2017 - Tuesday, 21 November 2017
- Somervell Walking GroupWalking is supposed to be one of the best ways to get fit. Would you like to try this easy form of exercise? If so you are welcome to give it a go with our Walking Group. We walk whether it is fine or wet, so dress ...Auckland | Tuesday, 12 September 2017 - Tuesday, 5 December 2017
- Little Kickers - Preschool Soccer 2-5 Year OldsFun imaginative soccer classes for 2 - 5-year-olds, join us and have a ball! Junior Kickers 2 - 3.5 years - 10:20am - 11:00am Mighty Kickers 3.5 - 5 years - 11:10am - 11:55am The one-off membership fee of $40 ...Auckland | Tuesday, 15 November 2016 - Tuesday, 19 December 2017
- Adult Capoeira ClassesCapoeira is a Brazilian martial art camouflaged with dance and music. Come and learn Capoeira movements, play instruments, sing, meet people, discover a new culture and language… keep fit with this art! Beginners ...Auckland | Thursday, 27 April 2017 - Tuesday, 12 December 2017
- YMCA Lynfield Junior Basketball 5yrs - 7yrsThis is a program for children who want to develop their basketball skills in a non-competitive environment. The focus of each session is to provide children with a good fundamental base and knowledge of the game ...Auckland | Tuesday, 17 October 2017 - Tuesday, 12 December 2017
- YMCA Lynfield Junior Basketball 8yrs - 13yrsThis is a program for children who want to develop their basketball skills in a non-competitive environment. The focus of each session is to provide children with a good fundamental base and knowledge of the game while ...Auckland | Tuesday, 17 October 2017 - Tuesday, 12 December 2017
- YMCA Lynfield Junior Squash 8yrs - 13yrsJunior Squash is designed to teach each participant the principles of movement, co-ordination & balance that they can implement in every sport they play and give them loads of confidence. Children will learn the ins and ...Auckland | Tuesday, 17 October 2017 - Tuesday, 12 December 2017
- YogaBounce with Shelley CharltonYogaBounce gives you the best of both worlds by using a mini-trampoline for Cardio and a more challenging balance practice. I keep the class to only 5 participants so that everyone gets the most out of their class by ...Auckland | Tuesday, 6 June 2017 - Thursday, 21 December 2017
- Pilates CasualPilates is a great exercise for the entire body and especially focus on working the core muscles that are so vital for everyday life as well as dance. In the group class, we focus on improving core and back strength, ...Auckland | Saturday, 25 February 2017 - Thursday, 21 December 2017
- Krav Maga Self DefenceHave you ever wondered what Krav Maga Self Defence system is about, but haven't had an opportunity to try a Reality-based, Raw and Effective Self Defence training that challenges you both physically and mentally? ...Auckland | Thursday, 2 March 2017 - Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- TaekwondoGet Your Kicks from Taekwondo! Call 0220307028 for your first free class!Auckland | Tuesday, 16 May 2017 - Tuesday, 12 June 2018