Everyone wants to get outside, doing the thing they love, more often. At WayWiser we strive to make it easier to find adventures on your doorstep or at your destination, and to connect you to the people who can take you there.
At the heart of what we do is this simple sentiment: bring more people together over their mutual love of the outdoors. As a founding team composed of expats, athletes and keen travellers, we started WayWiser because we wanted to connect likeminded people to genuine adventures without it costing a small fortune.
To do this, we created a website that makes it easy to search for locally led adventures, create your own, and expand your pool of outdoorsy mates. We are building a portable, virtual, global adventure club, allowing you to create adventures in your own backyard or search for them wherever you’re going.
Put your club in your pocket and head out on your next adventure or find your perfect adventure buddy today.
- Adult Football TrainingOur mission is to help adult football players of all ages and abilities to reach their full potential. Our regular training sessions with an experienced coach will improve your skills, fitness, and confidence on the ...Auckland | Thursday, 17 August 2017 - Thursday, 28 September 2017
- Jump ClassJump class is a 1-hour class, suitable for ages 5 and over, that is aimed at teaching jumpers basic to advanced level skills on the trampoline. It is a fun after school activity at a special discounted rate of $10 per ...Auckland | Tuesday, 22 August 2017 - Thursday, 24 August 2017
- Krav Maga Self DefenceHave you ever wondered what Krav Maga Self Defence system is about, but haven't had an opportunity to experience it? Now you can, with Combat Krav Maga NZ. To book your Free Trial Krav Maga class, please follow the ...Auckland | Thursday, 2 March 2017 - Thursday, 31 August 2017
- Texas Holdem Poker- Winner takes all. - $20 entry fee. - Limited spaces so be early.Auckland | Thursday, 1 June 2017 - Thursday, 12 October 2017
- Basketball Run - Women OnlyCalling all lady ballers... This is a chance to get your run in with other awesome ballers. Bring your game and your great attitude and enjoy the company of some fabulous players. This is a friendly run so grab ...Auckland | Thursday, 25 May 2017 - Thursday, 16 November 2017
- Krav Maga Israeli Self-Defence ClassWe teach Krav Maga, a progressive eclectic hand to hand system which originates from Israel. Our training consists of tried and tested self-defence concepts involving many situations including striking, grappling, ground ...Auckland | Thursday, 10 December 2015 - Thursday, 11 January 2018
- TaekwondoGet Your Kicks from Taekwondo! Call 022 0307028 for your first free class!Auckland | Thursday, 18 May 2017 - Thursday, 18 January 2018
- Chan's Martial Arts: Kung FuChan’s Martial Arts is one of the largest martial arts schools in New Zealand. We teach an established and broad self-defence system named Shao Chi Chuan, which was founded in Christchurch, New Zealand, in ...Auckland | Monday, 16 January 2017 - Thursday, 14 December 2017
- YogaBounce with Shelley CharltonYogaBounce gives you the best of both worlds by using a mini-trampoline for Cardio and a more challenging balance practice. I keep the class to only 5 participants so that everyone gets the most out of their class by ...Auckland | Tuesday, 6 June 2017 - Thursday, 21 December 2017
- Pilates CasualPilates is a great exercise for the entire body and especially focus on working the core muscles that are so vital for everyday life as well as dance. In the group class, we focus on improving core and back strength, ...Auckland | Saturday, 25 February 2017 - Thursday, 21 December 2017
- Out and About: Give It a Go Sports Day'Give it a go' with the Out and About team who are bringing many different sports and challenges for you to try. Don't worry if you've never tried them before, this event is for learning new skills and having fun with ...Auckland | Friday, 25 August 2017
- 400kw NZV8 Race Drive ExperienceIf you have ever wanted to experience the absolute extreme thrill of driving a fully modified 400kw 6000cc V8 Holden race car... then this is definitely for you! Experience life in the fast lane as one of our ...Auckland | Tuesday, 28 March 2017 - Friday, 22 September 2017
- 400kw Holden NZV8 Hot LapsIf you have ever wanted to experience the absolute extreme thrill of being driven "flat out" by a professional driver in a fully modified 400kw 6000cc V8 Holden race car... Then this is definitely for you! Experience ...Auckland | Tuesday, 28 March 2017 - Friday, 22 September 2017
- Intensive Krav Maga Self Defence CourseThis is an intensive 6-day course designed to cover all 10 levels of the Combat Krav Maga system. Participants will begin with basic self-defence skills and awareness, and progress to learning more advanced techniques ...Auckland | Friday, 28 July 2017 - Sunday, 27 August 2017
- Have a Go At Lawn BowlsHave a go at Lawn Bowls. Every Saturday in July and August - weather dependent - on our artificial green. Come at 12:30, we'll show you what to do then you can join in a couple of games. Fun, friendly environment. ...Auckland | Saturday, 1 July 2017 - Saturday, 26 August 2017
- Krav Maga Self Defence - Beginner ClassesThe best way to find out more about Krav Maga is to come and try our classes. Our 2 trial class package introduces you to the basics of Krav Maga and gives you the opportunity to see in Krav Maga is for you. 2 trial ...Auckland | Wednesday, 19 July 2017 - Wednesday, 30 August 2017
- Toddler TimeKids are wonderful, however, sometimes they can be bouncing off the walls or driving you up the wall... So come on down and bounce off of our walls! We have created special sessions dedicated to our littlest ...Auckland | Saturday, 26 August 2017 - Wednesday, 30 August 2017
- Breakfast Club Boot CampA fun, challenging and motivational way to get back into fitness. Ladies of all ages, fitness levels, shapes and sizes most welcome. Improve your all round fitness, make great friends, laugh your way through your ...Auckland | Saturday, 26 August 2017 - Saturday, 30 September 2017
- Learn to Skate ClassWe cater for all ages and abilities. No booking is required. You don't even need your own skates! Your entry fee includes skate hire and instruction from some of New Zealand's top skaters. Skating is great fun and ...Auckland | Saturday, 27 May 2017 - Saturday, 7 October 2017
- Vodafone Warriors vs Manly Sea EaglesBe in the stands and in full voice as New Zealand’s only NRL team run out onto Mt Smart for the last time in 2017 when they do battle with the high-flying Manly Sea Eagles. With tickets to suit every budget, we've ...Auckland | Sunday, 27 August 2017